Stop by for a visit:
We’d love to meet you! Meet our director, Alex Maider, and see what we have to offer your children. We’d like to show you around and talk to you about your children. Find out if Tobin Beaudet is a good fit for you and your family.
- Enrollment Steps
- Take a tour and meet our Program Director, Assistant Director or Early Childhood Program Coordinator
- Fill out and return the application and pay the application fee. This secures a spot for your child on the waitlist.
- We will let you know when a spot for your child becomes available. Then you will be asked to pay the last half-month (LHM) tuition to secure the spot.
- Application Fee
- Our application fee is a one-time per family fee. This fee secures a spot for your family on our waitlist.
- Last Half Month (LHM) Tuition
- When a spot becomes available for your child, the Last Half Month (LHM) payment is required to secure that spot. The LHM has to be paid for each child enrolled.
- The LHM is not refundable.
- The LHM will be credited as your final June tuition payment provided that you give Tobin Beaudet written notice by March 1st of that year. Please note that parents who give notice after March 1st forfeit their LHM and are required to pay the full June tuition amount.
- Continuing Enrollment
- Parents are asked to complete an enrollment contract for the upcoming school year by March 1st. At that time, they sign a 10-month contract with the desired school days for the next school year.