Afterschool Group Leaders
- Seeking enthusiastic, energetic Afterschool Group Leaders at Tobin Beaudet Afterschool in Needham.
- Hours: Part-time positions of 25-30 hours per week, 1:30 – 6:30 pm daily
- Extended hours required on public school early release days, school vacation days, and snow days.
- School year position with option of summer employment.
- Positions available now.
- Description: Bring your passion for working with children and your special interests (cooking, art, sports, sewing, music, dance, etc.) to help us make our program for students ages 4 to 13 the very best it can be!
- Two positions available:
- One working with our younger students, ages 4- 7 years old
- One working with our older students 8-13 years old.
- In your application please note for which position you are applying.
- Requirements: Candidates should have experience working with children and be eager to join our professional team of educators. Bachelor’s Degree and/or Dept of Education Early Education and Care (EEC) licensing is a real plus!
- Compensation: Pay scale based on experience and education level.
Nurturing, Educating, and Empowering Children