Tobin Beaudet’s educational philosophy for its programs is to provide your children with a nurturing environment and capable teachers, so that they can be successful learners.
Our philosophy can best be described as:
- Reliable: Our program is in session 5 days a week throughout the year – that means no early release days, no snow days, and no teacher conference days that leave you scrambling for childcare. You can count on us to be here for you and your family.
- Safe: Your children’s well-being is our top priority. Our program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC). All our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified and receive ongoing professional development training. Read more about our teachers.
- Family-friendly: Geared toward working families, our flexible scheduling options allow you to maximize your time as a family. We offer early drop-off starting at 7am, so that you can get to the office, then finish up and have some time with your kids in the evenings.
- Well-balanced: You will see that our curriculum is very structured; yet it has downtime built into it (quiet resting, recess, quiet creative play), so your kids get used to the rhythm and learn how to navigate their day between focused time and relaxation.
- Creative: Space to be creative is vital to your children’s development. That’s why we designed our curriculum to encourage creative time. Not only do we provide art in our programming, but we also always have materials on hand for children to create inventions and “do their own thing” – their own way.