Hours and Schedule Options:
- Choose 3, 4 or 5 days/week
- 9 am – 2 pm
- Early drop-off available: 7 am
- After school available: 3 pm – 6:30 pm
- Full academic program: designed for children who will be entering Kindergarten the following year, our nurturing program will keep your child engaged and loving school.
- Small class size and home-like setting: a perfect combination for this age, as children transition from a child care to a school setting.
- Space is limited – Find out more today!
- Look at sample Junior Kindergarten schedule
- Peek inside our classroom: photo gallery
- Language Arts and Handwriting
- Social Studies
- Math and Science
- Look at Junior Kindergarten curriculum
Additional curriculum-based learning:
- Animal Science and Technology
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Mandarin Chinese
- Character Education for Early Learners (CHEER)
- Educational Field Trips
- Application Form
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Form
- Student Information & Transportation Form
- Authorization for Medication
- Individual Health Care Plan
Looking for more information?