Summer at Club 1458
Designed for children who will be entering Grades 3-8 in the fall, this program is offered only at the beginning and end of each summer, and is available to provide coverage during the weeks that school is closed, but other camps are not yet in session.
Dates and Hours for Summer 2019:
- Open June 19 – August 30
- Closed week of July 4
- Monday-Friday, 7 am – 6:30 pm
- Choose your days
- Geared toward working families:
Our flexible scheduling has you covered: sign up for the days you want and get end-of-summer coverage when other camps are closed for the season. Rest assured that your children will be in capable hands with our year-round, professional teaching team.
- Variety of activities:
We offer a field trip or on-site activity every day! Past activities include:
- Kayaking on the Charles River
- Patriot Place
- Spectacle Island
- And More!
- Take a look at an earlier Club 1458 summer activity calendar
- Take a look at our Summer Photo Gallery
- Early enrollment discount before December 31:
- Reserve a minimum of 20 days between July 8th and August 16th, save $15/day.
- No discount offered weeks of June 19-28 and August 19-30
- Full-day: 7 am – 6:30 pm, $105/day
- After January 1, 2019: $115/day