April Break Is Here!
April Vacation Week: Opening Times
- Friday, April 14: Good Friday: Open 7 am – 6:30 pm
- Monday, April 17: Closed in Observation of Patriot’s Day
- Tuesday, April 18 – Friday, April 21: Open 7 am – 6:45 pm
- Friday, April 14: Tobin Beaudet Sleep Under
We are excited to use our brand-new projector to view a Disney/Pixar movie, all while munching on classic movie snacks! Pajamas optional! All ages.
- Tuesday, April 18: Broadmoor Wildlife SanctuaryBroadmoor Naturalists will join us in exploring three different habitats – a field, a forest and a marsh. We will discover the animals living in each habitat and learn more about their food, shelter and living space.
Time: 9 – 11:30 am
- Wednesday, April 19: Country/Western Dancin’
We will be dropped off at Club 1458’s Great Hall to learn some country line dancing steps from Erin of Erin’s School of Dance. Cowboy hats, boots, and plaid shirts are encouraged!
Time: 12 – 3 pm
Grades K-2 Only
- Thursday, April 20: Wheelock Family Theater: Charlotte’s Web
Recommended for all ages, we will be seeing the production of Charlotte’s Web – a tale of friendship and loyalty, based on the book by author E.B. White.
Time: 11:45 am – 3:30 pm
- Friday Morning, April 21: Museum of Fine Arts WorkshopLed by an MFA educator, the children will listen to music, make their own music, and work in small groups on a collaborative project to introduce the concepts of museum collections through music, movement, and hands-on activities.
- Friday Afternoon, April 21: “Kids Cooking Green”Hands-on cooking lesson with nutritionist Lori Deliso using local fruits, yogurts and 100% juice. Kids will be asked to step up to the blender and make their version of a great tasting smoothie. Prizes will be awarded to the winning team. Each child goes home with a homemade recipe card and a full belly.
Grades K-2 Only
Nurturing, Educating, and Empowering Children