What Makes Tobin Beaudet a Great Place to Work?
Just ask our teachers!
- “By far the best place I’ve ever worked for”
- “I really enjoy working at TBS and feel challenged, appreciated and heard.”
- “Dedication, hard-working, respectful”
- “The people I work with are so great, they have really welcomed me and made me feel apart of their already small little teacher circle.”
- “Inclusive, joyful and secure”
- “Tobin is a warm, welcoming, and supportive group of staff that strive to be the best teachers they can be and work hard everyday to support the kids they are with.”
- “Welcoming, warm, fun”
- “Safe environment for the children, positive learning experience for the children, and a place where creativity and imagination thrive! With lots of laughter and fun, as well.”
- “Fun, educational, rewarding”
- “TBS is a compassionate school community that feels like family. You feel supported, appreciated and that you’re making a difference”
- “Teaching at Tobin is the perfect balance of teaching children through play, academics, and experiences, while surrounding yourself with other educators who want to do the same thing.”
Why Work at Tobin?
- We put the needs of the children first!!!
- paid 1/2 hour break on work days over 6 hours
- a school philosophy to staff each classroom one teacher over licensed ratios
- one annual student transition a year
- individual stand-alone classrooms that don’t combine throughout the day
- paid time off that increases with longevity
- full time employees paid for closure week in July
- 5 day a week student enrollment
- significant paid professional development opportunities
- teacher longevity
- a full complement of full time benefits with medical, dental insurance
- 401K with employer match after one year
- 12 paid holidays a year
- short and long term disability plans
- a warm, friendly community and culture
Take a Virtual Tour »
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are always looking for enthusiastic applicants to join the Tobin Beaudet team. Our teachers work as a strong team to provide rich curriculum, individualized instruction, and respectful relationships with students and their families. We support our teachers with professional development and onsite support from special educators, professionals and consultants, and we provide a competitive benefit package.
Current Job Openings:
Afterschool Program Coordinator (K- 2nd Grade)
- Afterschool Program Coordinator (3rd – 6th Grades)
- Pre-K Teacher
- Afterschool Group Leader (1:30pm – 6pm)
If you are interested in obtaining more information or applying for one of these positions, please contact: