After School for 3rd-5th Graders
- Open until 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Transportation provided from High Rock, Pollard, Broadmeadow, Eliot, Mitchell, Sunita Williams and the Newman Schools.
- Great for kids who are tired of basic after school programs and want more
- Geared toward families who want their kids to be engaged in enrichment activities, and who want to know they will be picked up from school and transported safely to a fun, homelike environment for the afternoon.
- Geared toward working families:
We’ve got you covered with our flexible scheduling:
- We are open until 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Open all weekdays – no teacher training days, snow days or early-release days to contend with.
- Designed for older kids who want some structured activities
– but also a little more freedom and choices than in other after-school programs.
- Art, sports and homework:
- Quiet space to focus on schoolwork
- Mac computers equipped with the same software used in the Needham Public Schools
- Access to fields for active play and an indoor sports space
- Art supplies and activities available
- More Activity Options: We’ve also tried to lighten up your weekend schedule by offering these extras during the week:
- Golf Lessons
- Swimming Lessons
- Ice Skating Lessons
- Look at Recent Photos – See Our Program in Action
Our Afterschool teachers always accompany the children during their lessons. There is an additional fee for these extra activities.
- Community Service: Our families have told us how much they value community service and what a positive influence it has on their children. We couldn’t agree more. We know that helping others fosters empathy, and just generally makes you feel good about yourself! That’s why our program has a community service component: throughout the year, we reach out to community organizations. These are projects that give you the opportunity to work with your children and our staff at Tobin Beaudet for a good cause.
Summer: Check out our Summer Camp in August for this age group: Open the last two weeks in August.
- Application Form
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Form
- Student Information & Transportation Form
- Authorization for Medication
- Individual Health Care Plan